- – Resistant to high temperatures
- – Designed for convenience with its double-faced built-in handles
- – FDA certified
- – Heavy – weighs 3.22 kg
- – Stains a bit too easily
With its ability to bake pizzeria-quality pizza, the ROCKSHEAT pizza stone is a great pizza stone for ovens. It boasts high thermal stability and handles that are built-in and designed for convenience.
- – Peel board with an extra-long handle makes it easy to slot it into or remove from the oven
- – Stone is made out of cordierite, a highly porous, moisture-absorbing stone
- – Can be used in the oven or grill
- – Peel is too large if you have a small kitchen
- – Color fades when cleaned
The Blumtal pizza stone set will change the way you bake, in a good way. It produces a crisp base whilst leaving the topping cooked hot and not burnt. The combination of the peel board and its detachable 41.5 cm wooden handle guarantees you an enjoyable and easy baking spree once the stone set arrives at your doorstep.
- – Stone is made of ceramic – means it heats evenly and stays warmer longer than most stones.
- – Easy-grip handles reduce the likelihood of your pizza tumbling to the floor. From experience, I can assure you don’t want this to happen to your nice, crisp pizza
- – Great affordable price
- – Stone needs to be pre-heated for a long time to get a decent crispy base
- – Difficult to clean
The VonShef pizza stone is the best stone for the price. It’s also quite versatile. It is not only great at baking pizza but does a great job if you also love to bake cookies, bread, rolls, and other baked goods.
- – Removable handle
- – Thin, lightweight aluminium blade
- – Not dishwasher safe
This is yet another great option from GA Homefavor. This paddle is perfect for rotating and taking your pizza out of the oven. The thin, lightweight aluminium blade is manageable while still being durable. It slides easily under your finished crust, ensuring that your pizza retains its integrity.
- – Made with lightweight aluminium
- – Allows for effortless transfer
- – Doesn’t come with a handle
- – Expensive
The Uuni/Ooni Pizza Peel is just that—a pizza peel. It does not come with a handle, which makes it very easy to clean and store in a home kitchen. Because of its compact size, it is perfect in conjunction with smaller ovens, particularly tabletop ones.
- – Eco-friendly wood
- – Bevelled edges
- – Rustic look
- – Short handle
The GA Homefavor Wooden Pizza Peel is very different from the previous two metal options. In the buyer’s guide below, we discuss the difference between wood and metal paddles.
- – Cooks pizza fast (around 2 minutes)
- – Robust and durable
- – Crack-resistant
- – Simple, traditional appearance
- – Very heavy – requires a forklift or similar
- – Slow to heat up (around 30 minutes)
If you have ever considered taking the plunge and buying a wood-fired oven, this is the oven of all ovens. The Lisboa Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven is sturdy, you quite literally need heavy machinery to move it, and it is also incredibly beautiful.
The Lisboa is exactly the style that comes to my mind when I think of a wood-fired oven. Its classic dome shape is designed to keep with the traditional style that most of us are familiar with, and it proves that this look is timeless.
- – Front view window
- – Durable stainless steel design
- – Foldable side shelves
- – Multi-purpose
- – Heavy and bulky
- – Small wheels make it less sturdy
A reliable pizza oven that performs well is a must-have for any foodie like myself. I don’t know about you, but there’s something innately cool about getting to use a specialty oven like the Heavy-Duty Milano Commercial Pizza Oven.
This model is a high-quality, pizza-making machine that looks stunning in any kitchen or commercial space. In this review, I’ll tell you why I think the Heavy-Duty Milano would make a valuable addition to your cooking arsenal.
- – Two-year warranty
- – Energy efficient
- – Independent deck controls
- – Slow heat-up time
- – Floor stand is extra
The Lincat Premium Range Double Deck Commercial Pizza Oven is an amazing choice because of its separately-operated, stacked ovens. It is a versatile model that can bake much more than just pizza.
If you own a small restaurant or eatery, this model is a perfect fit for you. The compact design and easy-to-use controls make this oven a strong player in the pizza oven game.