- – Stainless steel finish provides a sturdy frame
- – Versatile in what it can cook
- – Large belt width
- – Capable of high temperatures without overheating
- – Features a 12 month spare part warranty
- – Potentially a little large for smaller businesses; check measurements before committing to any purchase
Pizza is potentially one of the most popular foods on the planet. It’s one of my personal favourites, to the point where I can’t fully trust anybody who tells me they aren’t on board with it. It’s a staple at every buffet, party, restaurant, and cafe, so equipping your establishment with the appropriate pizza oven is a must.
The Adexa EP002 is an ideal appliance for commercial establishments. It features state-of-the-art equipment and comes from a brand with an excellent reputation for manufacturing high-end catering equipment. But don’t take my word for it—check out what the Adexa EP002 can deliver.
- – Fire-proof safety glass door
- – Separate top and bottom temperature control
- – Integrated chimney
- – Large interior chamber – cook four pizzas or bread items at once
- – 4000W power
- – Manual controls
- – Only one style available
The Adexa PF5050E Electric Pizza Oven is one of the most useful designs I have seen. Its large one-chamber interior is big enough for any chef to make four separate pizzas (or a multitude of different dishes) all at once, making it great for restaurants, pizzerias, or even larger family homes.
This product has really impressed me – it sets itself aside as one of the best electric pizza ovens available at a mid-range price. The high quality of this product means that users can be confident it’ll hold up even when used constantly. Find out more about why I loved using this oven below!
- – Compact size for its power
- – Insulated with fibreglass
- – Premium stainless steel body
- – Ideal for indoor cooking
- – Heat-resistant
- – Easy to plug in and use
- – Warranty does not cover damages after the delivery is signed for (so be sure to check for any damages before signing for the delivery!)
Love making pizzas, but don’t want the hassle of buying charcoal or gas for a fire or gas pizza oven? Look no further than the Adexa PO04 electric pizza oven.
The Adexa PO04 is a compact electric pizza oven that was truly made for those passionate about pizza. There are two oven chambers that can hold eight 8″ pizzas between them, with adjustable temperatures up to 350 degrees Celsius. With interior lighting and an extra-large viewing window, it’s easy to see how your pizza is cooking.
Find out how I got on using this mammoth pizza oven below!
- – Easy to set up and use
- – Bakes pizzas quickly
- – Modern design
- – Great price for the quality
- – Doesn’t cook greasy foods
- – Can’t be operated outdoors
If you know me and how much I love my food, you’ll understand why I’m particular about my pizza oven. You might call it being pedantic, but the crust must be the right golden brown, and each crumb as perfect as possible.
In my hunt for the perfect pizza crumb, I stumbled across the Adexa PO15 Electric Pizza Oven. It was love at first bake, and I immediately understood why the reviews were so positive. Other users had clearly been struck by the same arrow that had me writing this review… once I could drag myself away from my pizza.
Adexa definitely lived up to its reputation as one of the UK’s leading suppliers of catering equipment with this product. Read more about my experience with the Adexa PO15 electric oven below.
- – Capable of cooking a large number of pizzas.
- – Electrically powered.
- – Large and heavy
Adexa, one of the United Kingdom’s most trusted suppliers of world-class catering equipment, brings you the PF6262DE electric pizza oven. Like all Adexa’s products, this oven is sourced directly from from a top-quality manufacturer, ensuring excellent standards at an affordable price.
- – Resistant to high temperatures
- – Designed for convenience with its double-faced built-in handles
- – FDA certified
- – Heavy – weighs 3.22 kg
- – Stains a bit too easily
With its ability to bake pizzeria-quality pizza, the ROCKSHEAT pizza stone is a great pizza stone for ovens. It boasts high thermal stability and handles that are built-in and designed for convenience.
- – Peel board with an extra-long handle makes it easy to slot it into or remove from the oven
- – Stone is made out of cordierite, a highly porous, moisture-absorbing stone
- – Can be used in the oven or grill
- – Peel is too large if you have a small kitchen
- – Color fades when cleaned
The Blumtal pizza stone set will change the way you bake, in a good way. It produces a crisp base whilst leaving the topping cooked hot and not burnt. The combination of the peel board and its detachable 41.5 cm wooden handle guarantees you an enjoyable and easy baking spree once the stone set arrives at your doorstep.
- – Stone is made of ceramic – means it heats evenly and stays warmer longer than most stones.
- – Easy-grip handles reduce the likelihood of your pizza tumbling to the floor. From experience, I can assure you don’t want this to happen to your nice, crisp pizza
- – Great affordable price
- – Stone needs to be pre-heated for a long time to get a decent crispy base
- – Difficult to clean
The VonShef pizza stone is the best stone for the price. It’s also quite versatile. It is not only great at baking pizza but does a great job if you also love to bake cookies, bread, rolls, and other baked goods.
- – Removable handle
- – Thin, lightweight aluminium blade
- – Not dishwasher safe
This is yet another great option from GA Homefavor. This paddle is perfect for rotating and taking your pizza out of the oven. The thin, lightweight aluminium blade is manageable while still being durable. It slides easily under your finished crust, ensuring that your pizza retains its integrity.
- – Made with lightweight aluminium
- – Allows for effortless transfer
- – Doesn’t come with a handle
- – Expensive
The Uuni/Ooni Pizza Peel is just that—a pizza peel. It does not come with a handle, which makes it very easy to clean and store in a home kitchen. Because of its compact size, it is perfect in conjunction with smaller ovens, particularly tabletop ones.