Burnhard Nero Outdoor Pizza Oven
- – Handy temperature control features
- – Modern design
- – Great price considering the thoughtful design
- – Nothing – everything is covered!
Those who know me know nothing makes me happier than some homemade pizza. It’s a meal ideal for any occasion – lunch, dinner party, late night snack – the list goes on and on.
In my hunt for the best pizza ovens available, I came across the BURNHARD Nero Stainless Steel Outdoor Pizza Oven. After reading several positive reviews, I decided to see what all the hype was about.
I quickly found that this outdoor pizza oven gives you crispy pizza in a matter of 5 minutes! So, without further ado, here are my thoughts regarding the BURNHARD Nero Pizza Oven.
Who Is This Pizza Oven For?
This pizza oven is for anyone wanting to achieve a crispy, savoury pizza every time. Easy to use, it’s also a great option for beginners.
The first thing I noticed was the great price of this oven. It had a very nice design and took less than 10 minutes to reach 500°C (this is its highest temperature). This is by far one of the quickest models I’ve reviewed so far, and the built-in thermometer makes it easy to monitor the inside temperature.
- Weight:15 kg
- Dimensions: 81 x 40 x 83cm
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Outdoor
- Colour Options: Stainless steel
- Gas: No
Where Can I Use This Oven?
This model will look great out in your patio or garden. It’s made for outdoor use so be sure to bring it out in your next get together. In only a matter of minutes (less than 10), this oven will be ready to start baking homemade pizzas.
What Makes This Oven Special?
It’s always exciting for me to try out a new oven and taste the results. I was very happy with the way my pizza turned out. Here are a few things I noticed while using this oven:
- The cordierite pizza stone retains heat very well, giving the base of the pizza that crispiness that’s hard to achieve.
- You’ll have your pizza ready to go in under 5 minutes!
- When it came time to add some fuel, the refill opening made it easy.
- The stainless-steel fits nicely in any patio or home area. It’s modern and adds elegance to your space.
One other thing that I noticed that I was impressed with was the layout of this pizza oven. The body is made up of two layers of stainless steel with a wood layer between. Users will find that this design controls heat, keeping the oven hotter for longer.
This pizza oven also comes with a lifter included making it super easy to take the finished product out of the oven. This is a must-have, especially if you’re a beginner, as it will decrease the chances of burns or dropping your food as you take it out.
Why Should I Buy This Oven?
There are numerous reasons why you should consider buying this oven aside from the ones we’ve mentioned above, including:
- For any product to last you several years you need to practice proper maintenance and protect it from harsh outdoor elements. The BURNHARD Nero pizza oven is very compact making it easy to move and store away.
- If it begins to rain while you’re cooking, use the rain cover that comes included. This is a must-have for those emergency situations!
- You’re not just limited to making pizza. You can make bread, pasta dishes, or quiches! While there is nothing wrong with eating pizza every day, sometimes it’s nice to switch dishes up a bit.
As you can see, this oven is amazing! It has a great look, is functional, and very easy to use.
I’m sure this small oven will surpass your expectations as it did mine! I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments. If you’re a Nero user already, let me know what you think and how this purchase is working for you.
- – Checking temperature is simple with easy to use control features.
- – The modern design fits nicely in any space.
- – Amazing price considering everything this oven offers.
- – Includes rain cover for unpredictable weather.
- – I have no complaints thus far! This option is so easy to use giving you everything you need for a perfect meal.