Located in Northern Ireland, Belfast is the capital and largest city of Ireland. This charming city is home to plenty of sights, beautiful architecture, and top-class restaurants. One of the famous eateries here happens to be Tony Macaroni – a restaurant that takes pride in their freshly made, real Italian food.
They opened in 2007 and today, are home to award-winning pasta and pizza with over five menus that provide something unique for everyone – adult or child.
Why Did We Choose Tony Macaroni in Belfast?
Tony Macaroni is such a fun place to be. Our experience here exceeded our expectations. This eatery has 5+ menus, offer food freebies, host competitions, and are known for their Tony Mac events. If this sounds interesting to you, we suggest signing up for their newsletter which will keep you up to date on all their specials, promos, contests, and more.
Along with Tony’s Newsletter, you won’t want to miss out on Tony Tunes or Tony TV. You can browse their tunes on SoundCloud or right on their site. This is especially great if you’re ordering takeout but want the full Tony Macaroni experience.
As of Tony TV, you’ll have access to:
- – Information regarding the Tony Macaroni restaurant
- – Tony Mac’s funny ‘Through the Keyhole’ commercials
- – Italian celebrity chef Fabio’s experience working closely with Tony Mac chefs
- – And much more!
What’s on Offer at Tony Macaroni
Tony Macaroni has something for everyone from pizza to ribs to burgers. They have over 5 menus to cater to people of all likes and ages. Here are some of the menus they offer:
- Menu Presto. Here, you’ll be able to enjoy anything from burgers to pasta to chicken. When it comes to pizza, they offer 20+ sourdough pizzas to choose from. We love their classic Margherita and when in the mood for something spicy, always go for the Pollo Picante.
- Dessert Menu. When all you’re craving is sweets, Tony Macaroni has you covered. They serve real Italian ice cream, sundaes, fruit salads, toffee pudding, and more!
- Wine and Drinks Menu. Choose from a wide assortment of wines, prosecco, cocktails, beer, spirits, and more! If you enjoy red wine with complex flavours, we recommend the Cabernet Franc Ca Bolani. If you’re more of a fruity cocktail person, you can’t go wrong with the Orange & Raspberry Mojito.
- Kids Menu. Young children can also jump in on the fun Tony Mac offers. Kid-friendly options include macaroni dishes, pizza, or breaded chicken paired with a delicious dessert like fruit or ice cream.
- Christmas Menu. Only available for a couple of weeks in December, customers will enjoy festive meals like Spaghetti Carbonara or Pollo Alla Maresciallo at unbeatable prices.
We will mention that Tony Macaroni can’t split bills for parties of 6 or more. This means that someone in your party will need to cover the bill and then collect money from others. Also, if you have a party of 10 or more, expect a 10% service charge that’s passed directly to the staff.
Regardless of what you’re craving, we’re sure you’ll find it at this eatery. One of the hottest dining spots in Belfast, you’ll enjoy everything from their burger to sourdough pizzas. We rate it highly as being a great spot for both adults and children.
Learn why Tony Macaroni has such high ratings for yourself and visit your nearest Tony Mac restaurant today!