- – Viewing window
- – Tall hopper
- – Fuel efficient
- – Ooni Essentials Guide included
- – Not gas compatible
Ooni Fyra is the successor of the Ooni 3 model – the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets. Unlike the Ooni 3, the Fyra has a taller hopper that holds more fuel for a long burn. It also has a viewing hole and is a bit less heavy than the 3.
- – Attractive design
- – Grills, smokes, and bakes
- – Warming drawer included
- – Temperature up to 650°
- – Not an ideal option for beginners
The Fornetto Alto Wood Fired Oven is a versatile outdoor pizza oven created with home chefs in mind. The first thing that caught my attention about this oven was its sleek, attractive design. It’s made with a stainless steel exterior finished with sturdy black powder coating that pairs nicely with the glossy finish and brick red fire box doors.
- – High temperatures of up to 480º
- – Fits up to four 10” pizzas
- – Great for meals other than pizza
- – Durable, energy saving oven
- – Bland, simplistic look
The Lincat Pizza Oven PO425 will help you discover the authentic taste of Italy through crispy pizzas and flavoursome Italian meals. Lincat has been selling outstanding kitchen appliances for dozens of years. After reviewing their product portfolio the Lynx 400 stood out for several reasons. It’s made with a firebrick base that cooks pizzas evenly with consistent temperatures as high as 480ºC.
- – Cool to touch handles
- – Temperatures up to 300ºC
- – Large crumb tray for easy cleaning
- – No installation required
- – Oven temperatures only go as high as 300º
A pizza is only as great as the oven used to cook it in and companies like Lincat offer some of the best ones around! Lincat has been delivering professional large scale cooking equipment since 1971. A top contender within their products is the Lincat Lynx 400 Pizza Oven. It’s made from stainless steel, offers temperatures up to 300º, and is designed with cool to touch handles for safe handling.
- – 4 different sizes available
- – Easy to assemble
- – Exceptional heat retention
- – Made from durable material
- – Not portable
- – Expensive
The Gozney Stone Core Pizza Oven offers a unique cooking experience for just about anyone. Whether you’re a pizza enthusiast or “foodie”, you’ll enjoy the high-end cooking, durability, and ease of use brought forward by the Stone Core. It’s available in 4 sizes, leaves the aesthetics to your liking, and is a quality addition to your outdoor kitchen!
- – Available in 4 sizes
- – Versatile
- – Offers consistent low and high cooking temperatures
- – Great for large gatherings
- – Only available in one colour
- – Not portable
Gozney is a top contender in the pizza oven industry because of its high-quality, durable, commercial-grade ovens. The Gozney Black Edition has a lot to offer and crafts savoury, restaurant-quality dishes all from the comfort of your home. You can’t go wrong with this versatile pizza oven.
- – Portable
- – Choice of gas or wood
- – Reaches high temperature up to 950°F/500°C
- – 60-second cooking time
- – Quick and easy setup
- – High demand
- – Some buyers share it can be difficult to transport due to its weight (20kg)
The Gozney Roccbox is an award-winning pizza oven and for a good reason. It’s restaurant-grade capabilities and portability make it a top seller on the market. Gozney is a reputable brand that designs and manufactures outdoor ovens. These ovens allow individuals to cook restaurant-quality pizzas from the comfort of their homes!
- – Portable
- – Ready to cook in 15 minutes
- – High temperatures up to 500°C
- – No assembly required
- – High Demand, so availability may be thin!
- – Only works on gas
This pizza oven is ideal for anyone who’s looking for a model that’s easy to transport. With the Ooni Koda, you’ll be able to cook in any outdoor setting. Portable and convenient, it only weighs 9.25 kg and is fired up by turning a dial. Because of how easy it is to use; parents often have their children help with pizza recipes. A family-friendly option, there is fun involved for everyone!
- – Stainless steel finish provides a sturdy frame
- – Versatile in what it can cook
- – Large belt width
- – Capable of high temperatures without overheating
- – Features a 12 month spare part warranty
- – Potentially a little large for smaller businesses; check measurements before committing to any purchase
Pizza is potentially one of the most popular foods on the planet. It’s one of my personal favourites, to the point where I can’t fully trust anybody who tells me they aren’t on board with it. It’s a staple at every buffet, party, restaurant, and cafe, so equipping your establishment with the appropriate pizza oven is a must.
The Adexa EP002 is an ideal appliance for commercial establishments. It features state-of-the-art equipment and comes from a brand with an excellent reputation for manufacturing high-end catering equipment. But don’t take my word for it—check out what the Adexa EP002 can deliver.
- – Fire-proof safety glass door
- – Separate top and bottom temperature control
- – Integrated chimney
- – Large interior chamber – cook four pizzas or bread items at once
- – 4000W power
- – Manual controls
- – Only one style available
The Adexa PF5050E Electric Pizza Oven is one of the most useful designs I have seen. Its large one-chamber interior is big enough for any chef to make four separate pizzas (or a multitude of different dishes) all at once, making it great for restaurants, pizzerias, or even larger family homes.
This product has really impressed me – it sets itself aside as one of the best electric pizza ovens available at a mid-range price. The high quality of this product means that users can be confident it’ll hold up even when used constantly. Find out more about why I loved using this oven below!